Get your message out effectively by using WebToq’s Unified Communications
In today’s business environment, keeping up with technological developments is critical to business success. It is becoming less and less common to have established workplaces or to use just one device to keep up to date. No matter where you are or who you are collaborating with, you have the opportunity to display the best version of your company utilizing a connection between devices and with the cloud.
What are Unified Communications?
Unified communications, also known by its acronym UC, is an umbrella term for the unification and integration of multiple business communication components or tools. In order to enhance company communication, productivity and to extend the way that communication devices and data can be exchanged. This includes instant messaging, presence information, voice(IP and telephone)mobility features, audio, web & video conferencing, desktop sharing, data sharing among many other features.
Importance in Recent Years
It is necessary to be able to have access to everything that you have in the office, in particular when working remotely. Nowadays, most companies work with unified communications in order to have more control of their business. Without UC, there would be a lot of time management issues, productivity issues and loss of business due to inefficiency.
The combination of real-time unified communications can be divided into 3 main groups:
1. Voice and telephone: this component includes traditional telephony services, voice messages, call redirection, voice recording and call logging.
2. Collaboration and messaging: this component includes instant messaging, availability information, file sharing, audio and video conferencing.
3. Integration and applications: this component includes collaboration with other applications such as CRM and ERP’s.
Benefits of Unified Communications:
Expense Reduction: These may be business variable expenses incurred frequently such as travel expenses as well as technological expenses which may include the acquisition of new software or platforms which would benefit the business.
– Increased Productivity: A good UC platform can keep both your employees satisfied and reduce the response time within your organization both internally and externally. By giving workers the freedom to work in the way which they are most productive.
– Mobility and Convenient Collaboration: Another great benefit of Unified Communications is the ease of being able to continue working as a team no matter where you are in the world. With the use of various devices, depending on which in particular suits you. It can be a computer, tablet and cell phone.
Are You Interested in How WebToq Uses Unified Communications to Improve YOUR Business?
Since we have already talked about Unified Communications- its importance and its benefits, we want to continue telling you a little more about how WebToq incorporates UC into your business…
Digital interactions have skyrocketed in popularity and many businesses are changing to digital channels. Customer expectations are also evolving quickly, fueled by innovation and technology. Operations aimed at customer service and sales must support remote, virtual and online communications with customers and stakeholders, as well as improve the way they respond to, route, secure and track customer calls and interactions.
Where should you start?
The starting point is simple: a reliable and affordable cloud-based communication and collaboration platform, complete with phones, text/chat messaging, video conferencing, file sharing and more.
WebToq’s cloud-based unified communications product, VozTop, has everything you need, and things you didn’t know you needed, making it simpler, quicker and more convenient to run your business. In one integrated package, and for one low price.