Customers like simplicity in the buying process. So that it’s easy for them to do it, but they also want a robust system of personalized attention to answer their questions. Generate a sense of belonging and security within it by entering your personal and bank details. In short, good customer service.
At the beginning of 2020, when we were all in quarantine due to Covid, the stores had to adapt and offer free shipping options. Just as pick up in store option emerged. Nowaday, “49% of eCommerce leaders in Mexico will continue to offer these contactless payment and delivery methods, as they have improved the face-to-face experience of users.” According to a study conducted by Signifyd and Adobe.
Sometimes customer service is seen as a requirement only when a problem must be solved, but it should be seen as a comprehensive service from the beginning of the first interaction to the end and post-sale service.
According to 37% of buyers, their orders have been affected by errors on a weekly basis. For this reason, the most important challenge of B2B eCommerce is investing in reliable web structures and platforms that offer guarantees with special emphasis on user experience.For this reason, the most important challenge of B2B eCommerce is investing in reliable web structures and platforms that offer guarantees with special emphasis on user experience.
That is where you should start, fixing these errors so that people have a better experience and that these errors do not prevent them from returning to buy.
Suggestions that can be implemented to reduce errors:
- Having multichannel strategies with the generation of paid and organic contact points, generation of specialized content for each channel and well-designed conversion opportunities for each one.
- Provide security perception, such as: return of the purchase, payment against delivery and checkout process, which does not require many personal data.
- Creation of experiences similar to B2C for buyers.
- Implementation marketplaces.
- Prevail experience on mobile devices.
- Reduce the number of external partners, providers can become the cause of significant information leaks, so it is important to review in detail the background of these partners.
Now being aware that it is worth investing in seeking to provide the best customer experience. For online, offer an omnichannel, secure experience that can make communication as clear and similar as possible to a face-to-face one; We can consider WebToq as a platform that is a support to boost your business.
Are You WebToq’ing Yet?Learn More